As you could see in the video there are a few steps you need to take to be able to fill out an application.
The application process:
1. Check if you can be admitted. You need to be in possession of a secondary school leaving certificate or an equivalent to the Dutch pre-university diploma. Also, you need to have studied certain subjects depending on the programme.
And don’t forget that every student needs to meet the English language requirements.
2. Check the tuition fee for a bachelor’s programme and find out what are your financial options. The tuition fee depends on your country of residence.
3. Then, it is very important that you keep in mind the deadlines for application:
– For NL/EU/EFTA students, the application deadline is 1 July.
– For non-EU/non-EFTA students, the application deadline is 1 May.
4. Next, you need to apply via Studielink. You can submit a request for registration/admission in the Studielink website.
5. Complete your application. After you have sent your application via Studielink, you will receive an email from Wageningen University, where you will get access to the application portal. This is where you need to upload proof that you are meeting the requirements. You will also get an invitation for an online matching test.
6. Wait till the admission board checked your application. Whenever you upload your full application, you will receive an answer within six to eight weeks.
You will find more information about the specific requirements, which documents you need and the full process at the Wageningen University website.