As you could see in the video there are a few steps you need to take to be able to fill out an application.
The application process:
1. Check if you can be admitted. You need a bachelor’s degree that is relevant to the master’s programme you want to apply for. Also, your GPA needs to meet the minimum requirements to get accepted at Wageningen University.
This means that you need an average mark of at least 7 (Dutch system), a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least B/B+ (US system), a classification as 2nd upper (UK system) or a Grade Point Average (GPA) for this BSc of at least 70% of the maximum grade.
And don’t forget that every student needs to prove their English language level by submitting a sufficient result of an English proficiency test.
2. Check the tuition fee for a master’s programme and find out what are your financial options. The tuition fee depends on your country of residence.
3. Then, it is very important that you keep in mind the deadlines for application:
– For NL/EU/EFTA students, the application deadline is 15 June.
– For non-EU/non-EFTA students, the application deadline is 15 April.
4. Next, you need to apply via Studielink. You can submit a request for registration/admission in the Studielink website.
5. Complete your application. After you have sent your application via Studielink, you will receive an email from Wageningen University, where you will get access to the application portal. This is where you need to upload proof that you are meeting the requirements.
The documents you need for application are a bachelor’s degree, transcript of academic records, sufficient English language proficiency, a motivation letter and your CV.
6. Wait till the admission board checked your application. Whenever you upload your full application, you will receive an answer within six to eight weeks.
You will find more information about the specific requirements, which documents you need and the full process at the Wageningen University website.