Would you like to apply for a master's? Find out what you need to know for application 📝.
Students who want to make an application at Wageningen University & Research need to apply via Studielink. These are the steps for application:
1. Read about the requirements and deadlines.
2. Gather all the documents needed for an application.
3. Go to Studielink, register and apply for a programme.
4. Upload required documents in the application portal of the university.
5. Wait 6 – 8 weeks for the result of your application.
Documents needed for applicationMore about application at wur.nl
• Bachelor’s degree
• Transcript academic records
• A sufficient English language proficiency test result
• A statement of motivation
• Curriculum Vitae or brief personal history
The general requirements for admission can be found on our website.
In addition to these general requirements, specific requirements may apply to individual programmes. So please check the website of the programme you are interested in.More about application at wur.nl
Where are you from?
For starting in September 2023
Non-EU/non-EFTA nationals: 15 April 2023
EU/EFTA nationals: 15 June 2023
Application deadlines for online programmes
All students: 15 June 2023
You cannot apply for starting a master in February 2023 anymore! The application deadlines are closed
Please note that there are different application deadlines if you wish to be eligible for a scholarship, please check the website.More about application at wur.nl
For studying a master’s you need a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in the field of science relevant to your selected programme. Students with other degrees can be admitted based on the actual courses in their programme and/or relevant work experience. Please contact a study adviser to discuss the possibilities. You can contact them through the programme page on the website. All programmes offered by Wageningen can be found on this page.